Evolution I.C.F (Insulated Concrete Formwork)
Evolved Design is pleased to be able to offer the Jub Home I.C.F System to its clients.
JUB Home ICF Insulated Concrete Formwork system is a unique through the wall option whereby all the materials from the internal plaster to the external render or wall finishes are manufactured by JUB and with a single warranty.
ICF Insulated Concrete Formwork is thermally efficient EPS Expanded Polystyrene formwork system with a concrete core and can achieve U Values from 0.20 to 0.10W/m2K whilst also providing extremely high structural strength with inherently good air tightness.
The design of the insulation provides a complete thermal bridge free construction. The insulation layer to the inner leaf provides and immediate comfort level, whist the external layer provides the ‘tea cosy’ effect to ensure the structure remains thermally efficient.
- All blocks are pre-designed and cut in factory conditions eliminating all product waste on site.
- Bespoke bracing system is used to prevent ‘bellying’ of the walls
- Through wall concept – internal plaster to external render, ‘one stop shop’ for warranty.
- Basement construction is easy with tanking plasters and renders from JUB.
- Fast track method of housebuilding.
- Insulated Wall, Roof and Floor system.
- Superb thermal and air tightness performance that meet the requirements of the Passive Haus Institute.
Signup for updates:
I agree to Evolved Design Ltd contacting me with marketing information relating to my enquiry and on the other services that they offer. This may include email and postal information and marketing. In order to do this Evolved Design Ltd will retain details of my name, company, address and other data on the services I am interested in and commission from them. I understand that this information will not be shared with other parties and that I may request a copy of the data held and may also request that Evolved Design Ltd stop sending me this information at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01691 778 846.